Monday, April 27, 2020

Still in quarantine lol

Another week or another month in quarantine. This week felt soooo long i thought everyday was Saturday but nope looks like that only comes once!

Tuesday: we went outside & made videos for our zone facebook page!! It was fun & gave us a break from our apartment. Never have I ever been so thankful for the outdoors!!

Wednesday: Sis Deweese & I both taked with Sis Kuck & that took up lots of our day. I realized a lot of things that I can work on which is really good because what better time to better myself than in quarantine?? We also spent a lot of time outside again & that made me happy!!

Thursday: we had District Council!! I never thought I would be so happy to see other missionaries on a screen. HA really though everytime we have a call it makes my day sooo much better! We also did a Live video on our facebook page Joy in Christ! It was kinda hilarious but it was fun so its ok hahaha :)

Friday: such a slow day. We did absolutely nothing besided stuff on loFacebook. It was a real boring day. I got to call my family though & they always bring more happiness!

Saturday: we heart attacked some members & planned all day! In the evening we had a sisters night with the sisters in our zone! We just talked & it was so fun!!

Sunday: we started a class with our branch to teach them how to memorize whats in each chapter of the Book of Mormon!! It was fun & has been a great way to learn better ourselves. We also had a mission wide sisters call with sister marsh & our mission therapist & talked about how quarantine has been for our sake. Didnt ever really think this was for my sake but i have learned a TON so thats good! I also got to see all my friends so that was a huge blessing!

The days keep going & im still here! id say that a big accomplishment for me! Hahaha I am still so thankful to be a missionary. This week i had a dream that i came home & was crying & crying because i didnt get to wear my tag anymore. Yes it definitely put things in perspective. I started thinking about all the missionaries who were sent home & i realized how blessed I am to be here. Ohhh how i love serving my savior even if the circumstances arent ideal! I have learned soooo much this last month & im sooo grateful for that!
Xoxo, Sister Barton

 

No comments:

Post a Comment