Monday, April 13, 2020

Day 26 wooo

 Hello Everyone!! Day 26 of being quarantined but whos counting?


Not real sure what to even write about anymore but ill give it a shot.

Tuesday: one of the worst days of quarantine. Im literally going insane & had to talk to a therapist but ya im still out in the field being a missionary so its fine.

Wednesday: we heart attacked some members & were literally putting the hearts on the door & the member opens it & we go "ummm were heart attacking you" & she goes "ok ill let you finish." & shuts the door. HA only in quarantine.

Thursday: ok one of the better days!! We had district council & THIS IS WHAT KEEPS ME SOMEWHAT SANE. I loveee the misisonaries im serving around & being around other people is MY THING! We had lots of fun, talked a lot, & even took lots or pics for our new Facebook page! I also got to call my family so it was a good day in quarantine.

Friday: longgggg day full of planning & a basic boring day of being quarantined.

Saturday: We had a lesson with the Taylors who is a family with 5 little girls & wow i loveee them all! We talked about Easter & it was so good to see people even if it was just over camera! We also had a lesson with Sister Flowers & talked about Alma the Younger & the sons of Mosiah and how they were able to be completely forgiven for their sins & we can be too! It was a great to see so many faces in one day!

Sunday: we went to the Taylors for the sacrament & it was sooo special. I love my Savior & being able to celebrate His resurrection has been incredible. They also sent us home with an Easter Dinner!! So nice!!

I am so grateful for the wonderful time I was able to spend studying & learning more about my savior this week. The Savior suffered for each of us individually & knows EXACTLY how we feel. We never need to feel alone. Ohhh i find soo much comfort in that. My cute mom sent me recordings of her studies of Christ this week & I have learned sooo much. I couldnt be more grateful for all the support I have felt while being a missionary! So thanks mom & thank you everyone else!!

Xoxo, Sister Barton

No comments:

Post a Comment