Monday, April 20, 2020

Yay for zoom calls i guess HA

 This week was a little better!


Tuesday: we had zoom calls all day! It made the day go by so fast & it was so fun seeing so many faces!

Wednesday: a typical day in quarantine. We didnt do much just basically trying to survive. Hahaha we are constantly finding ways to improve our work on facebook though so if youve got any ideas let me know!

Thursday: we had zone conference over zoom call!! It was really fun & i learned a lot. Something I love that President Marsh is having us do is make a whole list of Life Events. So basically just anything that is meaningful that has happened. Whether funny, spiritual, random, literally anything! Its been really fun to just reflect on my 20 years of life & all the things i hold close to my heart :) so if you get bored during quarantine make a list of life events!!

Friday: ohhh what a roller coaster day. Quarantine is weird because one moment im fine & the next im going crazy hahahah. Friday I got to call my family though & I am soooo grateful for the support & encouragement each one of them give me. I really have no idea what I would do without each one of them.

Saturday: we had interviews with President & Sister Marsh!! They are both so aware of me & my situation & its truly incredible. With all this chaos going on & all the missionaries they have they remember each one of us & do what they can to make this time easier. I LOVE THEM! We had district council & also did a sisters night! So this day was pretty busy which is soooo good!!

Sunday: our branch president gave us the sacrament & then the STL's came & gave us face masks! It was good to see a few people in REAL life!! The rest of the day was pretty boring we did make cornbread pudding & that was an adventure! But we did it. HA

Missionary work isnt the same but im learning ways to keep it moving. I am grateful to be a misisonary & for the opportunity to go through these trial so i can continue to learn & grow to become more like my savior.

Sister Deweese told me this week how she thinks its cool that even during these hard times I still tend to remember im a representative for Jesus Christ & do what i can to fulfill that. I thought about that for a second & asked myself "what has made me be that way?" I realized its because I have truly grown to love my Savior Jesus Christ & there is NO ONE I would rather represent. Even though this time is really hard I couldnt be more grateful to be able to put my name tag on everyday & bring others to Him. Ohhh how I love my Savior.

Love y'all & have a great week!
Xoxo, Sister Barton

No comments:

Post a Comment