Monday, May 4, 2020

Quarantine Day 46 woooo

 Another week another year! Same thing hahaha made it all the way to 46 days in the apartment!! Yay!!


Tuesday: the Murphy Sisters came here & we "tried" making a video HAHA props to jens for being a videographer because we had no idea how to do anything... even film it, let alone put it together. Ya it was bad. We had good laughs though & we just keep trying new ideas for ways to share the gospel!

Wednesday: we both met with the mission therapist & she thinks ive almost graduated from that so woooo lifes getting better #1moreweek
We had a lesson with a family in the branch & talked about service & how we can show our love to others by serving them! We've done more service to our members lately because when you can't see people you still gotta find ways to show your love!! Lots of doors have been heart attacked haha

Thursday: we went to Murphy North Carolina & spent all day trying to put our video together! It was a long day & hurt my brain but its so fun to be with other missionaries. I am soooo grateful for that!!

Friday: honestly this day was a disaster hahaha lots of things didnt work out as i would've wanted but i just keep reminding myself i cant control everything! Wooo i am definitely learnin lots!

Saturday: we planned during the day & had sisters night in the evening where I taught everyone how to braid over video call hahah!! It was hilarious & no one could understand! Ohhh the little things we take for granted! We also had a mission wide zoom call where President Marsh told us we are getting 100 reassigned missionaries!! Crazyyy!! We got a new bed delivered to our apartment & we already have an extra so were probably getting 2 more missionaries!! Ahh im so excited! I get so excited for change but also dont like it because what if its actually worse hahah but as long as i trust in God itll all workout. Right? The mission continues to amaze me everyday!

Sunday: our branch President gave us the sacrament & then we had our zoom call where we teach how to memorize the Book of Mormon! It was a pretty slow day but also a good day!

I love being a missionary & have felt the spirit many times this week confirm to me that I am exactly where I need to be & that my Heavenly Father & Savior are aware. I have felt so much more content & as if there really is light at the end of the tunnel!! I am so grateful to represent my savior & be learning so many life lessons!!

I love y'all & stay sane for me during these crazy times!
Xoxo, Sister Barton 

No comments:

Post a Comment