Monday, October 26, 2020

It's not over yet :)) 2 days

 Last weekly email & ive only shed a few tears :)) Ive said it before & ill say it again but I love my mission!! Good thing I still have 2 more days woooo!!


Tuesday: we taught Jeanne about tithing & temples & it was so so good!! Jeanne is amazing & has made a complete 180° turn around!! Its been absolutely amazing to see the light of Christ enter her life more & more as we meet with her!!

Wednesday: we did service for a member & cleaned all her blinds!! Tbh cleaning is sooo therapeutic as a missionary hahah so it was real good! We also met with our neighbor Tasha!! She lives right in the same apartment complex & we see her around every once in a while & will teach her a little when we see her!! Shes had a crazy life so its fun being able to share with her where we find joy & peace!!

Thursday: we went on exchanges with the Hermanas here in Winder!! It was soooo fun!!! I went with Sister Roane to the spanish area & it was sooo good!! We taught alot of people english & as yall know i speak NO spanish but I managed hahaha hispanics are so cute/sweet tho & have so much fun!! It was such a great exchange!!

Friday: one of my most favorite members took us to lunch at this really fancy restaurant so that was a blast!! We made watercolor calligraphy drawings & took them to the referrals we havent been able to get in contact with!! The days went by so fast this week!!

Saturday: we had another exchange & i stayed here in Winder!! I love love love exchanges! I love being able to see/learn from other missionaries & the way they do missionary work!! Its amazing!! Anyway, we made homemade applesauce with a member & wow what a project!! Also we taught Jeanne & took one of our friends a book of mormon!!

Sunday: we went to a members baptism & it was sooo special!! I love being able to see others enter into the water of baptism!! We also had a friend come to church that we met this past week! Yay for Gods timing in everything!! Jeanne got baptized!!! BEST PART OF THE WEEK!!! it was so incredible to see her make a covenant with God & to come closer to her Savior Jesus Christ. Her husband David gave a talk & it was amazing!! Ive never been so happy for someone!! It was the greatest way to end my mission!!

I am so so grateful for the privilege I've had to serve a mission. Being able to represent my Savior is something ill forever hold close to my heart. I cant imagine not being a missionary anymore but ill still be a missionary ill just change the way i do missonary work. Missions are incredible!! I love yall & ill see you soon!!

Xoxo, Sister Barton

No comments:

Post a Comment