Saturday, September 7, 2019

Set the fire alarm off 3 times whoops

Sunday: a less active we have been trying to reach since ive been here finally came to church and she wants us to teach her the lessons again!! Wooo ALSO WE GOT TRANSFER CALLS!! My new companion is Sister Graff and she CAME OUT WHEN I CAME OUT!!! so we are both still learning with eachother :) a little side note.... i met sister Graff before the mission and have always wanted to be her comp & now here we are!!! YAY BLESSINGS!

monday: we cleaned all day so we could welcome Sister Graff to the appartment!! I am so thankful for my mom who taught me how to clean because lets just say girls live filthy.

Tuesday: Transfers!! Got my new comp woooo! Everyone thinks we look like sisters! Omg for dinner we went to a members house and the mom answers the door with this shocked look on her face and goes "wooooow this is a whole different level of sisters! I've got to go get my husband" hahahhaah we get comments like that on the daily!!

Wednesday: we had a lunch and dinner appointment omg everyone loves to feed us here!!! We eat so much but were fat and happy so its ok right?? Hahaha we tried to bake this week and set the fire alarm off three times whoopps!! thank goodness they feed us else this house would be burnt down.

Thursday: we taught the cutest girl kaitlyn who is soooo southern!!! Sister Graff and I are hoping we can pick up on her accent hahahah we even asked her what we can do to get one lol!!

Friday: service!!! The food pantry is so fun and the people there are so cute hahah theres a lady that walks around and gives everyone a hug and kiss before she gets her food. I kinda hate it but kinda think its cute lol

Sister Graff and I are having so much fun together already and I am so excited to have so much work instore for us! We are still tripple covering so very busy!! I am very happy and hope time keeps flying tbh because I miss all of you!!!

Keep staying happy. Ive noticed in any situation we are given its all about our attitude and our perspective. I am so grateful for all the support I have felt as a missionary and love you all sooo much! Keep being you!!

Xoxo, Sister Barton

No comments:

Post a Comment