Saturday, September 21, 2019

4th month mark!!

Sunday: I hit my 4th month mark wooo another one down!! The months are already flying and tbh its kind of scaring me hahaha I am loving my mission but at the same time its comforting to know that time on the mission acutally does move hahaha

Monday: we tracted a lot and found a few news so that was so awesome!! In georgia I feel like I can be in every country!! We will be in one neighborhood that feels like Europe where no one listens to us, they come to the door sees its the missionaries and then walks away then we go right down the street to africa where theres a bunch of kids and people outside that will listen to us and totally let us talk all about Jesus Christ!! Georgia is awesome but we definitely have got to find the right areas for that southern hospitality hahaha

Wednesday: Zone conference!!! Zone conference was so so good this transfer! We talked a lot about the urgency to get the work done. We need to have the urgency in our actions because are the ones doing the Lords work to prepare people for when he comes again! It truly was such a great reminder of how important this work really is.

Thursday: we did service in the morning and for lunch a YSA student at KSU took us to eat at the commons (their cafeteria)!! KSU is in the top 5 best college cafeteria food in the nation so it was pretty yummy eating there!! We had tabling and it was fun to talk to all the students!!

Friday: we taught Kaitlyn the plan of salvation and she loved the 3 kingdoms we are so excited for her and pray that she keeps progressing!! We are hoping she comes to church on sunday! Kaitlyn is very sweet and sooooo southern i love it!!

Saturday: p day woooo! I love being able to call my family and im so so thankful for the prophet who recieves revelation to guide and direct us! I am so so blessed and so so happy to be able to service for my savior jesus christ!!

Love you all and keep choosing the right!!

Xoxo, Sister Barton

No comments:

Post a Comment