Saturday, September 28, 2019

Yayayay

Another week in the mission field and i still cant believe im actually a missionary 😯 most of the time I feel like im in a dream or something hahaha

Sunday: Yay for the sabbath! A member has been bringing her friend to church and this week we were able to talk to her and she said she was interested in meeting with us!! We are so excited for her!

Monday: half p-day!! We had zone softball and it was so fun!! President Marsh is always the pitcher and lets just say you better be doing your very best else he's not that big of a fan lol to say he LOVES softball is an understatement.

Tuesday: we are working with so many less actives right now of all different kinds of people! It is so fun to be able to see all the different ways people run their houses!! I am so grateful I was raised by the mother I was who established a house of order. I never really understood a house of order until my mission and wow i am grateful for all those mornings I was annoyed because my mom was cleaning and we couldnt do something fun. But now I get the WHY!! THANK YOU MOM!

Wednesday: we had a lesson with a converet Armando where we went over the institute lessons with him so he can have a good idea about what they're going to talk about in class that week. Armando is awesome and asked us how he can spend a day hanging out with the prophet! Hahaha so if anyone has any ins let me know lol

Thursday: we went tabeling and it was so fun!! Its kinda so weird because we are literally just stopping random college students who are my age hahahaha but I found 3 new people from it so i was very happy!! Also a YSA took us to the yummy college cafeteria to eat again so we are blessed!!

Friday: we spent the majority of the day knocking and knocking. Rejection is real here and very very few people will even let us open our mouths but its alright because it makes finding someone new even better!! I am grateful to be a missionary. Its not always easy but I can already see the blessings that come through missionary work. I am so grateful for all the support I have felt so thank you!!
Love you all!!

Xoxo, Sister Barton

No comments:

Post a Comment