Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Last week in the mtc WHATTT

To say this week flew by would be an understatement. The last week in the mtc was definitely the best. 

Wednesday: typical day in the mtc. We went over all the confusing phrases in the scriptures and learned how to understand them so that was cool! Also my cute aunt Kari and her family sent me a package of banana bread & treats & a cute photo book! My roommates & I loved it!! Let's just say the banana bread was gone the same day we got it HAHA

Thursday: omg I saw my sis makell!!! AHHH IT WAS THE BDE!! We were playing sand volleyball at the field in front of the temple and makell just "happened" to be there! Yes it was the best to give a part of my fam one last little hug before I'm off to Georgia.

Friday: our last lesson with Hazel was today & shes getting baptized! Oh my heck we love her sooo much and are so excited for her! My cute fam sent me cupcakes! Omg a cupcake has never tasted so good. It was one of my roommates birthdays on Monday so it worked as a little pre celebration!! Also Friday night we went to our classroom and turned on primary songs & had a dance party & I'm pretty sure that had to be the highlight of the mtc.

Saturday: Our last lesson with Becca was Saturday! It was a mess HAHA we went in thinking no matter what we are asking her to get baptized! But..... then she said she doesn't have faith in Jesus Christ so we thought.... ya... let's not do that anymore hahahah also at the end of the lesson we both were testifying to her and she said I know you don't need to tell me twice! HAHAHA 

Sunday: It was testimony meeting and it was the best ever! The spirit in the mtc is sooo strong just imagine the spirit at church in the mtc! After church we went to a missionary devotional. One of the speakers said how if we are wanting to gain a testimony we need to first have a desire second pray and third live it. What better place could I be in right now to gain an even stronger testimony! 

Monday: Our roommates left Monday morning it it was so weird just being with sister bennesch! We are always with the other sister missionaries in our room so it was definitely a change! I have loved having sister bennesch as my companion and I am going to miss her & my district so so much!

Tuesday: On my way to Georgia wooo

I love you all and cant wait to get to Georgia wooo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment