Monday, June 17, 2019

1 Month on this mission WAHOO

IVE BEEN ON THE MISSION FOR 1 MONTH!!! in other words... I HAVENT SEEN MY FAMILY IN PERSON FOR 1 WHOLE MONTH AHHH I am loving the mission and time is flying!

Monday: we saw someone named April on our area book and decided to go visit her. She invited us in and we taught her the restoration and she told us that she can read minds (she said she has seen my name before and knew I was coming to teach her) kinda crazy but she also told us SHE WANTS TO BE BAPTIZED!! We couldn't believe it! We set up a return appointment with her on Thursday! 

Tuesday: ZONE CONFERENCE!!! We went to the temple as a zone and it was the best ever!! I love the temple!! I had to pee do bad during the session I made everyone wait for me so I could go to the bathroom HAHAHAA

After the temple we went back to the church and had meetings and lunch! It was so fun! They had a snow cone truck and everything was decorated in lual stuff. It was so so cute!! And good to get to meet more missionaries!

Wednesday: we had district counsel it was so fun to get to know our district!! We went to chick fil a after so that was yum yum! We met with valadimir and he is having such a hard time smoking so hopefully he can quit soon so he can get baptized.

Thursday: we had our lesson with April but she was no where to be found! She has health problems and no car and said she stays home all day but we haven't been able to contact her! Thursday night we went to dinner at a members house! He is from fruit heights and went to Davis so small world!! They have a little boy named Cam who looks just like crew and acts just like crew!! For dinner we had a meal that was totally something my cute mom would make so I felt right at home! After dinner we went to one of the bishop's houses ( we are covering two wards) and his son BUILD A ROLLER COASTER!! crazy!! We then met the stls for exchanges!!

Friday: I was on an exchange with sister Hart in Villa Rica and it was so fun!! We met many so many people and the driveways in villa Rica are crazy they are like so long and have so many hills!! We went to one house that was COVERED in cats we got closer and closer to the house and the more cats we saw. It was CRAZY!! We got to the front door and I looked at the porch and saw at least 50 cats and kittens and i turned to sister hart and said i can't i cant do it and ran away HAHAHA it was so funny but also disgusting!! Also got my first door slammed on me so that wasnt very fun. I was the one talking too!!

Saturday: we met with a recent converet Colette and she knows soooo much it's crazy!! We also met someone named Geneva we taught her the restoration and she is so faithful! she has a son with down syndrome and has so many questions about the gospel with him. We seem to keep telling her that God knows him and will judge him accordingly.

Sunday: VALADIMIR CAME TO CHURCH!!! He said he loved church and was so happy he got to come! He said when people talk it comes from the heart and that he loves that. I have got to agree with that one! We went on splits for Sunday school and I taught my sis Courty's age!! It was really fun awe it made me miss courty! We went to dinner at a members home that night and it was so fun!! I love going to members homes for dinner!

Monday: pday!!! We went shopping and are playing sports at the church so it's been a good p day!! 

The mission field is awesome! I am growing so much and learning new things everyday!! 

Fun facts:
• They have these big trees here with HUGE Mongolia flowers that bloom out of them and it is SO pretty!! 
• Everyone has a screen door on their house!!
• The humidity is made for me
• cronuts are soooo yummy (donut and corsaint) so good

No comments:

Post a Comment