Monday, June 8, 2020

Happy Birthday to me!!! Wooo

 What a week!! Well first off I TURNED 21!! WOOO im basically a grandma now so thats sooo cool!!


Tuesday: we had District Council & then went to downtown winder to take lots of pictures for fun & for our zone Facebook page!! It was so fun!! We found this random alley that had music playing & decided to have a quick dance party so that was a good highlight from the week!!

Wednesday: we got together with all the missionaries in our district & made a video about talents!! It was really fun!! Go check it out on my Facebook if you're ever bored๐Ÿ˜œ

Thursday: such a busy & long day!! We made our explosion cookies & spent the whole day visiting the sisters!! We had lunch with the firsr companionship! It was so cute we got to their apartment & they had lunch all ready & everything!! After we had to go to po boys to what we thought was just an oil change but 2.5 hrs later came out with an oil change & new tires!! Wooo! It put us a behind our schedule so we were only able to see one other companionship of sisters but it was still sooo fun!! I love being able to visit the sisters!!

Friday: we did lots of planning for the week & dropped off the rest of the cookies to the sisters!! Also got to call our families woooo!!!

Saturday: we went to the Farmers Market & talked to all the people who arent scared of corona hahaha it was sooo fun!! Then we drove an hour to go get lunch from this cute Mexican restaurant & of course the Mall of Georgia was on the way home so we had to stop there!! Wow it was definitely a pre birthday celebration!!๐Ÿ’ž

Sunday: where do I begin??!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! LOL I started the day by calling my cute fam & opening my gifts!! They spoil me & im not sure what I did to deserve such a great family!! Then my companion & roomates had SO mant surprises for me!! I got ready & walked downstairs & they had the whole apartment decorated for me & had a confetti canyon! It was incredible!! Before the day happened i thought the highlight was going to be the sacrament & lunch with members!! That was fun but little did i know there was sooo much more planned!! We came home from the members & made avacado black bean brownies & suprisingly they were wayyyy good!!! After the sisters lead me to go outside & there was a cute little pinata & i was so excited & the Elders jumped out of literally no where & started singing Happy Birthday to me! I was so surprised hahah definitely not the expected!!๐Ÿ˜‚ ok now heres another one!! Sooo we go on drives a lot just to get out of the house & stuff so we went on a fun little drive & ended up at a park with the cutest lake & had the cutest picnic!! Ive been talking about how cute picnics are for sooo long & there we were having a great picnic together!! It was such a good birthday with so many surpises!! Im not sure how they did all this without me knowing when were with eachother 24/7!! It was amazing!! I am so grateful for such kind, thoughtful, selfless, & loving people in my life!! Thanks all yall for the Birthday wishes! They mean so much to me & made my day even brighter!!

It was such a good week & I couldn't be more grateful to be here in Georgia!! The world is crazy right now & I am so thankful to be in that missionary "bubble!!" I love all yall & keep doing what you can to follow our Heavenly Father & come closer to Jesus Christ. He has his arms wide open its just up to us to accept Him.

"God loves you! Choose to keep the commandments because you love God."

Xoxo, Sister Barton

No comments:

Post a Comment