Saturday, November 16, 2019

6 MONTHS 💓

Ok yes this week was so so good! & im so so happy & I hope y'all are too!! I love y'all!!

Sunday: we had spiritual sunday at the branch presidents house! President Bristol plays the guitar so we sang some hymns with him playing and had a spiritual thought and then roasted smores & did karaoke!! It was so fun & we even got to sing some songs sooo yes i love missiomary work!

Monday: We had a lesson with Tyler and talked about faith & repentance & how when we repent we are showing our faith because we are applying the attonement in our personal lives.
We also met with Nate!! We taught him the restoration and he had a lot of deep questions wow! At the end we invited him to read from the book of mormon and he said "of course I will! How else would anyone ever come to know if its true!" We were like yes exactly!!! hahahahaha

Tuesday: campus has been so slow lately because of the cold weather & we cant contact inside the buildings on campus so.... WE WENT TO THE MALL!! Yes contacting at the mall went great! Omg i got to look at cute clothes while talking people lol!!
One lady came up to me and said "cute outfit" then i turned around & (she saw my tag) & she said "ohhh i know you guys you came knocking on my door one day!!" We started talking & hopefully we can teach her soon!! Wooo!

Wednesday: highlight for wednesday was... Tyler who we are teaching came to institute!! Brother Rader talked about how important scriptures are and during institute tyler opened the book of mormon and read it during the REST of the class YES EVERYTHING WE WANT IN SOMEONE WE ARE TEACHING!!

Thursday: WE PUT TYLER ON DATE!!! We asked him to read 2 nephi 31 at our last lesson and he came with a lot of verses he loved! We started talking more about baptism & asked if it was something he would desire if he came to know the truthfulness of this gospel and he said OF COURSE! omg we were like yes woo when so yes hes getting baptized December 14th!! ðŸ˜Š

Friday: MY 6 MONTHS!! Yes everyone i entered the mtc 186 days ago whatttt time is soooo long and soooo short all at the same time!! I am so grateful to be a missionary and to have trials of faith everyday to grow me closer to thee! I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY WOOOOO

Really though missions are so good and anyone thinking about a mission just take the huge jump of faith and go! I never thought I would be here but here I am and I'm so thankful for this opportunity! Also transfers are next week so p day might go a little crazy but stay tune for where in Georiga I end up :) LOVE YALL

xoxo, Sister Barton

No comments:

Post a Comment